Friday, May 31, 2013

Outdoor Umbrella




Outdoor umbrellas are really expensive!! Have you noticed that? Why are they so expensive?! I have been on the hunt for a nice one and I have seen them upwards of $300.00! Last year I bought one that didn't last me long. I don't even think it made it through the summer and we spent a good $80.00 on it!!

Well I am happy to say I finally found one!!! Kohl's has their Sonoma outdoors Market Patio Umbrella on sale from $129.99 to $59.99 and then you can use a 15% off code or coupon.

Online it's like getting shipping free unless you can a Kohl's card then you can score 15% off and free shipping!


In store you can use the 15% off Savings Pass.

I can already tell the umbrella is really good quality. We had a windy day today and it did great. It feels nice and sturdy! I love it and for less than $60.00!! I will take that.

Here mine is. Love the yellow, it is so bright and cheery! What do you think? What does your backyard look like? We'd love to see!





-Heaven & Holly-


No comments:

Post a Comment